MPOWR helps to improve population health outcomes in communities by connecting hospital case managers, EMS providers and other healthcare industry stakeholders with patients who repeatedly utilize ambulances and frequent the emergency room. The software allows hospitals to share knowledge and data to make the appropriate referrals for patients in the areas safe housing, food provision, nutrition education, domestic counseling, mental health, transportation and more.
Population Health benefits:
- Lower hospital re-admission rates
- Reduce un-reimbursed Medicare
- Reduced costs for unnecessary visits
- Decrease in behavioral issues
- Maximize existing community resources
- Improve the overall health of the community